what's the use of complaining if you don't do anything about it.
what's the use of saying you feel you don't belong when you are the one running off.
what's the point of criticising everything and not helping to correct it
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
About Me
- Name: huiyan
- Location: Singapore
Student Council- SWC NY String Ensemble- Double Bass WDP 6k'03 NYGH 413'07
Previous Posts
- hi!!! after a long evening yesterday, result? bac...
- I won't comment much on what happened today. But I...
- I read a note my grandma wrote back in 1923 Grand...
- Advanced Global Personality Test Results Extraver...
- assembly today was quite fun press the score thin...
- sadd day Pope John Paul the second has died he lo...
- hhihi!! yesterday was so funny i thought my piano...
- changed blogskin nice! haha comments on my perfor...
- i think im gonna change my blogskin soon. a bit t...
- hihi back from camp just realised my doodle board...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home